colour problems

August 21st, 2009

Im really quickly racing to get a look for an anim im making. Its super simple and is based around the highly complex cube.

I built up these glouriously foul colours pretty speedy, eye guessing some colour numbers from a bright kids toy. Pumping a tiny bit of illumination on the grim green in the background has roped them all into a tight rock bun. I would love to bang out an anim like this - but you can be sure i’ll get obssesed with detail and it’ll al be metal in the end. 

Im sure you’re piss excited to see a stack of cubes! I’ve been poly reduced to 6 sides! I reckon i’ve got something worth showing though… hang on for it!